This page lists summary task and progress notes for the beta 1 release of the MKSearch checker component. This is an archive page.
- Repository management interfaces
A wrapper layer is required around the repository to dynamically maintain the contents to permit incremental indexing. The wrapper will need to handle exception messages from the crawler, validator and indexer components to purge invalid records from the repository. It will also need to add RDF statements generated by the indexer and ultimately purge stale entries from the result cache.
- Completed a set of store management interfaces to insert and purge statements.
- Prepared a set of concrete
SubjectManagertypes to stand in place of plugin-based storage control:
HtmlFileSystemSubjectManagerhandles HTML output for plugins such as
TripleFileSystemSubjectManagerhandles N-Triple output for plugins such as
LocalRepositorySubjectManagerhandles Sesame local repository storage for plugins such as
- Refactored all
RdfContentHandlertypes and plugins to use the new store manager system via a
SubjectManageris allocated according to the
PropertySetconfigured for the plugin.
- Adapted all unit tests to the new scheme and completed coverage tests.
- Full complement of store manager interfaces completed to beta 1 requirements.
Copyright MKDoc Ltd. and others.
The Free Documentation License http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html